09 May 2012

iSpy Sketch Challenge #14



Just dropping in to share a card I made for this week's sketch challenge over at iSpy Sketches. I coloured this image in a while ago and when I picked up these gorgeous papers yesterday from my local store I knew they would go well together. At first I wasn't sure about all of the white but the more I look at it the more it is growing on me :)


Supplies:
Image: Lalaland Crafts, sentiment by PTI
Cardstock: White cardstock, DSP by Doodlebug designs
Other:  Copic markers, stitching, purely pomegranate ink.

5 comments:

Karen said...

OMG!!! That's beautiful jodene!!!

K x

Paula said...

Aw - that is so G'damn cute!!

Vickie Z said...

Love all the white!!! Adorable image! Thanks for. Playing ar I Spy!!!

Nikki Spencer said...

She is ever so cute Jodene! A gorgeous card.

Kim Teasdale said...

Gorgeous colouring and I love the papers that you used! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches!